How educators can make the transition from a print-based curriculum to a digital
Richard Byrne, the author of the http://www.freetech4teachers.com/ was invited by the ISD Now for ideas on How to Make Your Curriculum Digital.By watching the following video you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What are the benefits of a digital curriculum from an instructor and a student perspective?
- What are the first steps toward creating a digital curriculum starting from scratch and modifying existing curriculum?
- How are you going to locate the resources, tools and tactics, to use in your digital classroom?
- What are the tools that you will use to publish your digital curriculum without creating more work for yourself?
- How to get your students, peers, and supervisors to buy-in.