How Rapidly K-12 schools are adopting Educational Technology?
Enterasys Networks conducted a survey with questions such as:
- Do you use Digital Text Books at your school?
- How well does your network infrastructure handle video content in the classroom?
- Do you currently monitor student network and Internet Access?
- Who uses online assessment?
- Is your school planning to adopt some usage of the Flipped Classroom?
- When will Social Media be used in classroom for teaching purposes?
255 responses were collected and some of the answers that should be highlighted are:
- More than 37% say they plan to move to Only Digital Textbooks within the near future.
- 84% can monitor online activities.
- 46% plan to exclusively use online assessment for testing withing 5 years.
- 43% currently use or plan to try the Flipped Classroom model.
- 33% use Social Media for teaching purposes.