About eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry's Network runs the following sites:
- eLearning Infographics “The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
- eLearning Weekly “A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
- The eLearning Industry “The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
- Viva eLearning “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
- eLearning Feeds “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
- eLearning Jobs “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs - Free eLearning Job posting”
- eLearning Ask "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
- eLearning Tags "An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content."
eLearning Industry's Network is supported by the largest online group of professionals involved in the eLearning industry at LinkedIn. eLearning Industry is designed to:
- help instructional designers and (or) eLearning professionals to find a project or a temporary basis job
- share the knowledge via post, tweets, ppp, etc,
- to build a safe online community of professionals involved in the eLearning industry
The Instructional Design and eLearning professionals' Group is a thriving community of Managers, Director, CXO, and Business Owners.
The eLearning Industry contains eLearning, Instructional Design, and Training jobs, comprehensive articles on how to use the best eLearning tools, reviews of the latest eLearning industry research, and advice direct from the world’s eLearning experts.
- Are you an eLearning Industry professional? Get the eLearning Professional Badge
- Are you interested to became an eLearning Industry Blogger?
- Are you looking for an Instructional Designer or an eLearning Professional?
- Are you looking for a full time or project based job?
- Are you looking for Free Video Tutorials?
Founder and Owner: Christopher Pappas is the founder of eLearning Industry's Network. Also, he is the founder and owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group, which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn. Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
Copyright notice: Blog posts on our site may not be republished without express written permission of eLearning Industry and the author of the blog post.
Community Guidelines: Click here for our Community Guidelines
Terms of Service: Click here for our Terms of Service
Trademarks: The name eLearning Industry and logo are a registered trademarks and service marks of eLearning Industry.