Important Statistics about the eLearning Market for 2013 - Infographic
Certifyme.net announced important eLearning Statistics for 2013.
The Top 10 statistics about the eLearning Market 2013 that should be highlighted are:
- eLearning is a $56.2 Billion business and is likely to double in size before 2015.
- The U.S. and Europe utilize 70% of the world’s eLearning, but Asia Pacific is gaining ground.
- The fastest growing eLearning markets are Vietnam and Malaysia.
- 77% of American Corporations use online learning.
- 72% of companies surveyed report that eLearning keeps them on top of their industry changes.
- In 2011, 51% of companies did at least one training session with eLearning to more than 50% of their employees.
- Corporations save 50-70% when they replace instructor-based training with eLearning.
- eLearning classes are generally 25-60% shorter in duration than traditional classes.
- 23% of employees leave their jobs because the position lacks opportunity for development and training.
- Online education is proven to increase knowledge retention by 25-60%.