Is TalentLMS a solution for online training?
Several professionals at the eLearning Industry ask me
"Why to use TalentLMS"?
Here are my thoughts!
- Reuse minimizes the time to create an online courseRe-use your presentations, docs and videos or consume data from services like Youtube, Slideshare, Scribd and Wikipedia. Create courses in a few minutes rather than days.
- Aesthetic integrity improves retentionThese guys took the aesthetic integrity as priority. Aesthetic integrity is not a measure of how beautifully your application is decorated. It's a measure of how well the appearance of your application integrates with its function.
- Lean design improves the learner experienceLean design means a lot of good things for the learner. For example there is no need for manuals; minimal time to be productive; important functionality is at the rich of your hand; faster performance; less bugs; less complaints from end-users
- Cloud frees you from technical headachesYou can start, stop, upgrade, downgrade immediately. They handle all backups, updates and upgrades.
- Features mix makes it a perfect fit for small but dynamic teamsFrom the selection of characteristics to its cost this is an optimal learning solution for small but dynamic teams and organizations.
- A mobile-friendly design increases learning on-the-goFrom design to content presentation they build something optimized for your iPad and iPhone (or any other modern mobile device)
- Shared online courses offer opportunities for ad-hoc trainingShare courses even with non-registered users. This is a perfect solution for ad-hoc training without the need to register first. Users can register at the end of the course and get their certification.
Least but not last, what if I tell you than you can create your Free eLearning portal in 30'' Nope I am not joking! It is true!
Would you like to know how to get started with TalentLMS?