The Best LinkedIn Groups About eLearning
Would you like to network with Instructional Designers and eLearning professionals? Would you like to find eLearning companies for business collaborations? Would you like to find a temporary or a project based job at the eLearning field? The list of the following Best LinkedIn Groups about eLearning could help you achieve more than that.
Add Your Best LinkedIn Group about eLearning!Please leave a comment with a link to your best LinkedIn Group about eLearning to join it!
The list is based on the number of the members!
- Instructional Design & E-Learning Professionals' Group - 37,115 membersDo you want to network with instructional designers and elearning professionals? The Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals' Group connects professionals in the field of Instructional Design and eLearning. Join us today!!!
- E-Learning 2.0 - 30,085 members This group is dedicated to serving the online education community with the latest news, instructional design techniques and technologies of eLearning. If you are a trainer, instructional designer and/or educator, please join us and share your thoughts and experiences.
- The eLearning Guild - 30,033 membersThis is the LinkedIn group for members of The eLearning Guild, a world-wide community of practice for e-learning professionals: designers, developers, and managers.
- eLearn Community Group - 10,851 membersA community for sharing ideas, concepts, and technology for eLearning curriculum / curricula. Join today and post any of your eLearning demonstration comments/questions, or get access to tutorials and code snippets to increase you production time!
- Freelance in Instructional Design and E-Learning Industry - 5,037 membersFreelance in Instructional Design and E-Learning industry is a subgroup of Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals' group. Organizations can find more than 8K of people that work as instructional designers and/or as e-Learning professionals.
- E-Learning Advocates - 4,872 memberse-Learning Advocates is a group designed to help e-Learning Professionals expand horizons. When you are connected in a group with each other, we can support one another through LinkedIN's tools. We can post questions and get answers. We can search for experts in a particular field. We can recruit each other and share fair market rate for our skills. We can look out for one-another. This group consists of passive members of the e-Learning industry who want to expand opportunities for eLearning solutions.
- eMind - eLearning Professionals - 4,758 membersThis group is for individuals in the domain of eLearning.
- Instructional Design Professional Group - 4,566 membersA professional networking group for designers & developers of learning. Includes instructional designers, multimedia developers, programmers, artists, project managers, resource planners,& more. For professionals who imagine, create & validate learning for in-person and online training and learning.
- eLearning Edge - 4,056 members Welcome to our group — eLearning Edge— a global community of practice for engaging with other eLearning professionals and thought leaders. We are a one-stop-shop of free, ready-to-use resources for learning and training professionals.
- Articulate - Rapid E-learning (Rapid elearning) - 3,945 membersThis is a group where individuals, companies and corporations providing Rapid e-learning services using Articulate can connect with each other for non-promotional purposes and share their experiences.
- E-Learning Companies - 3,452 members Do you want to network with Companies involved in E-Learning around the world? The E-Learning Companies subgroup of the Instructional Design and E-Learning Professionals' Group connects professionals in the field of Instructional Design and E-Learning.
- Rapid e-Learning - 2,569 membersThis group is dedicated to e-Learning professionals and instructional designers that work on various Rapid e-learning tools and for professionals who wish to collaborate and discuss the future of e-Learning and the emergence of Rapid e-Learning tools and technologies. Rapid e-learning tools like Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, Lectora, Articulate Presenter, Flypaper, Camtasia etc. come with instructionally-rich templates where authors can directly write the content. All these tools are taking learner interactivities to a different dimension all together by empowering anyone to quickly and easily create engaging courses, quizzes, presentations, and surveys. This group will allow people to connect and engage with audiences from different e-learning backgrounds to ensure you are up to date and don’t fall far behind in the elearning and rapid elearning industry.
- eLearning Professionals Network - 2,137 membersThis is an exclusive group for eLearning Professionals (ILT & WBT) to share their ideas and to expand their network.
- E-Learning HEADS - 1,531 membersThis group is for the all persons who is now working in the e-learning field as Managers, CEO, ID, Project heads, Business Devt. heads and so on. The e-learning section in a big BOOM, so please join...share your view & ideas, help the developing firms.
- Moodlers - 901 membersMoodlers is a subgroup of Instructional Design and E-Learning Professionals' group. Moodlers are the users of Moodle. Moodle is a learning management system - a free, Open Source software package designed using pedagogical principles, to help educators create effective online learning communities.
- eLearningFuture - 762 membersFor people interested in emerging learning technologies and techniques, worldwide. This group is focused on examining technologies for their practical applications in real world projects. We investigate new trends and share and discuss our findings about what works - and what might be coming next.
Add Your Best LinkedIn Group about eLearning!Please leave a comment with a link to your best LinkedIn Group about eLearning to join it