List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter: Part 5
Every Follow Friday we are following professionals involved in the eLeanring Industry that use Twitter! At the Part 5 of the list of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter you will find 70 eLearning Pros that use Twitter.
Would you like to be included at the List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter?
You have the following two options:
- Please leave a comment with a link to your Twitter profile. From example https://twitter.com/elearnindustry
- Use the hastag #ffelearnpro and @elearnindustry
... and then You Will Be Included at The Ultimate List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter
You may also find useful the following articles:
- 8 Tips On How To Use Twitter For Social Learning
- How Educators can use Twitter - 18 YouTube Videos
- List of eLearning Twitter Hashtags
- 12 Twitter Tips for the Tenderfoot
- The most influential eLearning Professionals on Twitter
- List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter: Part 1
- List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter: Part 2
- List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter: Part 3
- List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter: Part 4
- List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter: Part 5
Christopher Pappas is founder of The eLearning Industry's Network. Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry and runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry 150+ eLearning Bloggers
“The Leading source on All Things eLearning. Find 1st and publish all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► eLearning Feeds 170+ Top eLearning Blogs
“e-Learning Feeds ranks and scores hundreds of Top e-Learning blogs, while helping e-Learning oriented readers to answer the question "What’s happening in the e-Learning industry" on a daily basis based on the Top e-Learning Blogs.”
► eLearning Weekly 5,600+ Subscribers
“A Free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles. Get the Best eLearning News and Articles in your inbox every Tuesday, spam free!”
► eLearning Tags 1,900+ eLearning Submissions – 9,000+ eLearning Members
"The 1st eLearning Social Bookmarking Site!"
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► Viva eLearning 1,000+ Free Video Tutorials – 2,500+ eLearning Professionals
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs. Submit an eLearning Position for Free, add your eLearning Resume for Free”
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (64K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com