70-20-10 Model

How to use 70-20-10 Model for eLearning solutions or how to apply 70-20-10 Model for Learning and Development? Everything you need to know about the 70-20-10 Model in our most thorough collection of relevant articles, written by the best eLearning professionals.

6 Sure-Fire Signs You Have Created An Informal Learning Strategy

6 Sure-Fire Signs You Have Created An Informal Learning Strategy

Understanding the distinction between formal and informal learning has never been more important. While formal training experiences are easy to understand and embrace from an organizational perspective, they also only account for 10% of your workforce’s overall knowledge intake. Informal learning experiences make up the remaining 90%, but they’re often untameable beasts that organizations struggle to capture and control. So, have you created an informal learning strategy?
Social Is Sexy: 11 Reasons Why You Need An Informal Learning Strategy

Social Is Sexy: 11 Reasons Why You Need An Informal Learning Strategy

Believe it or not, today’s best learning experiences aren’t happening in the classroom. They’re happening out there in the world, as individuals take new information on board in a variety of different contexts. At this very moment in time, somebody is learning that standing on a garden rake leads to a great deal of pain. And they learned this without opening a single workbook. That’s the magic of informal learning.