The most influential eLearning Professionals on Twitter
A few days ago a friend of mind sent me a link that lead me to a directory of professionals interested in eLearning ranked by influence. To be more specific the directory had listed 1,033 Twitter users with 371,134 followers. It was a nice surprise that I saw a lot of good friends and that I was ranked 4th at a list of the most influential eLearning Twitter users.So here is the list of
The Top 20 of the most influential eLearning Professional on Twitter
- E-Learning Council (99)
An E-learning community that provides leadership, best practices and resources in a collaborative environment-Producer of E-Learning Symposium
- Janet Clarey (98)Learning industry analyst and researcher @bersin.
- Tony Karrer (92)Early-stage part-time CTO, software/web/mobile/data development, Founder Aggregage.
- Christopher Pappas (92)► The leading source for professionals involved in the #elearning industry http://elearningindustry.com #learning #mlearning #edutech #training #elearningjobs
- The ELearning Site (91)
The eLearning site for news, views, interviews, reviews & how to's. Write for us, write about us, write to us.
- Denise Doig, ACM (90)News, info, and opinion about online education and training
- Cammy Bean (88)Wise-crackin' learning designer with Kineo; making better eLearning throughout the world. Informally pursuing an ID degree. And I mean that most informally.
- David Hopkins (87)eLearning, mLearning, Web 2.0, Blogging, WordPress, Blackboard, Tech, CMALT, QR Codes, Social Media, eBooks - Learning Technologist. All views are my own!
- Shelly S Terrell (85)
Education thought-provoker, The 30 Goals Challenge author, International Speaker, #Edchat founder, Host for AM TESOL Free Fri Webinars, SC Mgr @TheConsultantsE
- RJ Jacquez (84)#mLearning / #eLearning Analyst and Consultant. Blogging and Podcasting the Mobile Learning Revolution. Former Adobe Senior Evangelist. Hablo Español.
- Paulo Simões (83)Portuguese Air Force #eLearning Evangelizer, #PLE Researcher & Informal Learner. @EDEN20_Official Steering Committee NAP Advisor. http://about.me/pgsimoes
- Kelly Garber (82)
L&D professional: instructional design, elearning, blended solutions, facilitation coach, persistent learner ... learning, learning ...
- Vicki Davis (79)Best teacher blog award winner, co-founder- Flat Classroom Projects, Conference, Digiteen, NetGenEd, known as the Wikinator by my students, author
- HP Teacher Exchange (78) Educational technology leader committed to 21st Century learners and their teachers. Technology trainer. Community manager for the Teacher Experience Exchange.
- allen interactions (77)interactive custom learning solutions
- Elearning! Magazine (77)
Building Smarter Companies Through Community and Collaboration Managed by @JDiDonato & @Schapman_speaks Attend #ELCE12!
- Tracy Parish (77)Trying to learn at least one new thing each day. (elearning, ID, education technology, social media and learning).
- Michael Werner (76)All things education and publishing. Get your FREE Teaching w/ Webtools Workbook here:
- Jason Willensky (76)
eLearning consultant, modernist, film buff, occasional provocateur.
- Ellen Wagner (75)Learning tech analyst for Sage Road Solutions LLC (www.sageroadsolutions.com) and ED of WCET (wcet.wiche.edu)
You may also find useful the following articles:
- 8 Tips On How To Use Twitter For Social Learning
- How Educators can use Twitter - 18 YouTube Videos
- List of eLearning Twitter Hashtags
- 12 Twitter Tips for the Tenderfoot
- The most influential eLearning Professionals on Twitter
- List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter: Part 1
- List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter: Part 2
- List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter: Part 3
- List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter: Part 4
- List of eLearning Professionals that use Twitter: Part 5