Director of Instructional Design position at Relias Learning
The role will not generally be dedicated to working on individual course projects but may advise on high profile content and is expected to exert influence throughout the production team by helping team members develop skills to deliver more effective e-learning from a customer, sales, and budget perspective. The Director of Instructional Design reports directly to the SVP, Development Services.
- Identify and design reusable learning objects and templates for use by entire content team
- Advise team on quality of output within accepted production constraints
- Advise on specific design elements for high profile projects
- Keep abreast of research on adult learning principles and advise team on effective deployment
- Act as cross-departmental consultant
- Promote value of design to our internal and external customers
- 4-5 years’ experience in corporate training or e-learning development
- Proficient with eLearning and design tools such as Lectora, Captivate, Articulate Studio and/or Storyline, PowerPoint, Camtasia, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Advanced in the use of Microsoft Office software including Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new ideas and new software at an advanced pace.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology/Media, Training and Development or relevant field, or comparable work experience.
Apply to: https://www.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=6771&jid=172309
Posted by Kelsy Kliesen
Recruiter, Vista Consulting Group
Christopher Pappas is founder of The eLearning Industry's Network. Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry and runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry 150+ eLearning Bloggers
“The Leading source on All Things eLearning. Find 1st and publish all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► eLearning Feeds 170+ Top eLearning Blogs
“e-Learning Feeds ranks and scores hundreds of Top e-Learning blogs, while helping e-Learning oriented readers to answer the question "What’s happening in the e-Learning industry" on a daily basis based on the Top e-Learning Blogs.”
► eLearning Weekly 5,600+ Subscribers
“A Free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles. Get the Best eLearning News and Articles in your inbox every Tuesday, spam free!”
► eLearning Tags 1,900+ eLearning Submissions – 9,000+ eLearning Members
"The 1st eLearning Social Bookmarking Site!"
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► Viva eLearning 1,000+ Free Video Tutorials – 2,500+ eLearning Professionals
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs. Submit an eLearning Position for Free, add your eLearning Resume for Free”
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (64K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com