Director of Instructional Design position at Relias Learning
The role will not generally be dedicated to working on individual course projects but may advise on high profile content and is expected to exert influence throughout the production team by helping team members develop skills to deliver more effective e-learning from a customer, sales, and budget perspective. The Director of Instructional Design reports directly to the SVP, Development Services.
- Identify and design reusable learning objects and templates for use by entire content team
- Advise team on quality of output within accepted production constraints
- Advise on specific design elements for high profile projects
- Keep abreast of research on adult learning principles and advise team on effective deployment
- Act as cross-departmental consultant
- Promote value of design to our internal and external customers
- 4-5 years’ experience in corporate training or e-learning development
- Proficient with eLearning and design tools such as Lectora, Captivate, Articulate Studio and/or Storyline, PowerPoint, Camtasia, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Advanced in the use of Microsoft Office software including Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new ideas and new software at an advanced pace.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology/Media, Training and Development or relevant field, or comparable work experience.
Apply to: https://www.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=6771&jid=172309Posted by Kelsy KliesenRecruiter, Vista Consulting Group