Instructional Designer position at San Francisco Bay Area
Instructional Designer position at SweetRush
Client is a fast paced high profile social media company and you must be able to pro-actively make your way and engage the project without a lot of hand-holding. You must be an enthusiastic and experienced learning professional able to create high-impact sales readiness solutions, and so sales training and performance improvement is crucial. This is about 50% about product selling and 50% about the shift to solution selling. This is more about ILT and VILT and less about elearning. You need to be able to work with SMEs and then decide which modalities will be effective, such as VILT, OTJ training, manager reinforcement etc. Bottom line: being an experienced ID is not enough: you must be a ‘go-getter’ who can make an impact and make things happen without the project and contend handed to you in a neat little package.
- 5+ years of Instructional Design and Project Management experience across a variety of delivery medium
- Experience building learning & development programs for sales professionals a plus
- Ability to build strong relationships and navigate through stakeholder discussions
- Proficient in establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
- Create and maintain task and product-based job aids, tip sheets and other performance support material
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and self-directed
- Expert in MS Office applications - primarily Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project
- MBA/Masters degree (emphasis on Instructional Design or organizational behavior is a plus
- Experience in enterprise software (Cloud software a plus)
- Proficient with screen capture tools and simple image editing techniques
- Familiarity with LMS and content management systems.
- Experience facilitating live learning programs
If you are interested, and currently available, please email your resume to: Arturo Schwartzberg / [email protected]
Posted by Arturo SchwartzbergChairman, SweetRush Inc. [email protected]We are thrilled and honored to have recently been awarded the following: the 2012 Gold Medal from Brandon Hall (along with our client Deloitte) for Best in Games for Learning, the 2012 Watch List for Content Development from TrainingIndustry.com and CLO’s Learning in Practice Certificate of Merit award! Thanks to all of our team and clients who helped us become who we are.