Learning Designer position at Tampa FL
Position Summary:The Learning Designer/Developer is a learning and development professional who uses multi-media tools and platforms to enable the development of learning solutions to support the success of business imperatives. As a learning and development professional, collaborates with business partners to understand their requirements and designs, develops and deploys innovative, flexible solutions via eLearning and other technology that meet customers’ objectives and expectations. Provides end-to-end ownership of learning solutions, from requirements through delivery, evaluation and continuous improvement. As relationship manager, builds and maintains strong relationships with relevant business partners and staff members; Maintains relationships with vendors and others in the learning industry and leverages these relationships to deliver solutions to meet learning needs. Principal Responsibilities:As a learning and development practitioner, the Learning Designer/Developer will:
- Leverage instructional design and multi-media skills to design and develop both formal and informal learning solutions utilizing appropriate medium/media.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement third party learning solutions, materials and media as appropriate, while managing vendors/suppliers.
- Identify metrics and develop evaluation methodologies; analyze data and apply results to continuous improvement.
- Maintain proficiency in cutting-edge eLearning, mobile learning, intranet development software and other technologies to develop learning solutions for use in appropriate situations to benefit the organization.
- Perform quality assurance testing during the development life cycle of educational programs, products and services.
- Perform research on a broad array of topics to ensure educationally-sound content for learning solutions.
- Oversee program logistics.
- Monitor project performance against targets and milestones
Experience:2-4 years experience in an eLearning developer/instructional designer role. Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proficient in learning solution development tools and standards (such as SCORM, Flash, Action Script, Captivate, Camtasia, iSpring Presenter, etc.)
- Functional knowledge of multimedia development tools and techniques (such as audio and video recording and production)
- Functional knowledge of instructional design methodologies
- Ability to translate business information and concepts into dynamic, impactful learning content
- Team and customer service orientation with ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills including ability to troubleshoot
- Strong work ethic; demonstrates end-to-end accountability.
Education, Training &/or Certification:Degree in a technical discipline preferredTo Apply please contact Deborah Margl