Learning Designer position at Tampa FL
The Learning Designer/Developer is a learning and development professional who uses multi-media tools and platforms to enable the development of learning solutions to support the success of business imperatives.
As a learning and development professional, collaborates with business partners to understand their requirements and designs, develops and deploys innovative, flexible solutions via eLearning and other technology that meet customers’ objectives and expectations. Provides end-to-end ownership of learning solutions, from requirements through delivery, evaluation and continuous improvement.
As relationship manager, builds and maintains strong relationships with relevant business partners and staff members; Maintains relationships with vendors and others in the learning industry and leverages these relationships to deliver solutions to meet learning needs.
As a learning and development practitioner, the Learning Designer/Developer will:
- Leverage instructional design and multi-media skills to design and develop both formal and informal learning solutions utilizing appropriate medium/media.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement third party learning solutions, materials and media as appropriate, while managing vendors/suppliers.
- Identify metrics and develop evaluation methodologies; analyze data and apply results to continuous improvement.
- Maintain proficiency in cutting-edge eLearning, mobile learning, intranet development software and other technologies to develop learning solutions for use in appropriate situations to benefit the organization.
- Perform quality assurance testing during the development life cycle of educational programs, products and services.
- Perform research on a broad array of topics to ensure educationally-sound content for learning solutions.
- Oversee program logistics.
- Monitor project performance against targets and milestones
2-4 years experience in an eLearning developer/instructional designer role.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proficient in learning solution development tools and standards (such as SCORM, Flash, Action Script, Captivate, Camtasia, iSpring Presenter, etc.)
- Functional knowledge of multimedia development tools and techniques (such as audio and video recording and production)
- Functional knowledge of instructional design methodologies
- Ability to translate business information and concepts into dynamic, impactful learning content
- Team and customer service orientation with ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills including ability to troubleshoot
- Strong work ethic; demonstrates end-to-end accountability.
Education, Training &/or Certification:
Degree in a technical discipline preferred
Posted by Deborah Margl
Sr. Technical Recruiter
630 Freedom Business Center Drive
King of Prussia, PA 19406
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry”
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs”
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com