Learning Designer position at Tampa FL
The Learning Designer/Developer is a learning and development professional who uses multi-media tools and platforms to enable the development of learning solutions to support the success of business imperatives.
As a learning and development professional, collaborates with business partners to understand their requirements and designs, develops and deploys innovative, flexible solutions via eLearning and other technology that meet customers’ objectives and expectations. Provides end-to-end ownership of learning solutions, from requirements through delivery, evaluation and continuous improvement.
As relationship manager, builds and maintains strong relationships with relevant business partners and staff members; Maintains relationships with vendors and others in the learning industry and leverages these relationships to deliver solutions to meet learning needs.
As a learning and development practitioner, the Learning Designer/Developer will:
- Leverage instructional design and multi-media skills to design and develop both formal and informal learning solutions utilizing appropriate medium/media.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement third party learning solutions, materials and media as appropriate, while managing vendors/suppliers.
- Identify metrics and develop evaluation methodologies; analyze data and apply results to continuous improvement.
- Maintain proficiency in cutting-edge eLearning, mobile learning, intranet development software and other technologies to develop learning solutions for use in appropriate situations to benefit the organization.
- Perform quality assurance testing during the development life cycle of educational programs, products and services.
- Perform research on a broad array of topics to ensure educationally-sound content for learning solutions.
- Oversee program logistics.
- Monitor project performance against targets and milestones
2-4 years experience in an eLearning developer/instructional designer role.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proficient in learning solution development tools and standards (such as SCORM, Flash, Action Script, Captivate, Camtasia, iSpring Presenter, etc.)
- Functional knowledge of multimedia development tools and techniques (such as audio and video recording and production)
- Functional knowledge of instructional design methodologies
- Ability to translate business information and concepts into dynamic, impactful learning content
- Team and customer service orientation with ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills including ability to troubleshoot
- Strong work ethic; demonstrates end-to-end accountability.
Education, Training &/or Certification:
Degree in a technical discipline preferred
Posted by Deborah Margl
Sr. Technical Recruiter
630 Freedom Business Center Drive
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Christopher Pappas is founder of The eLearning Industry's Network. Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry and runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry 150+ eLearning Bloggers
“The Leading source on All Things eLearning. Find 1st and publish all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► eLearning Feeds 170+ Top eLearning Blogs
“e-Learning Feeds ranks and scores hundreds of Top e-Learning blogs, while helping e-Learning oriented readers to answer the question "What’s happening in the e-Learning industry" on a daily basis based on the Top e-Learning Blogs.”
► eLearning Weekly 5,600+ Subscribers
“A Free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles. Get the Best eLearning News and Articles in your inbox every Tuesday, spam free!”
► eLearning Tags 1,900+ eLearning Submissions – 9,000+ eLearning Members
"The 1st eLearning Social Bookmarking Site!"
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► Viva eLearning 1,000+ Free Video Tutorials – 2,500+ eLearning Professionals
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs. Submit an eLearning Position for Free, add your eLearning Resume for Free”
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (64K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com