Dns solutions is a full-service staffing company based out of Denver, CO. Looking for an instructional designer for a 3 month contract with possible extension for a client of ours who is a global leader in engineering and construction services.
- College degree in instructional design/systems development.
- Knowledge of and experience using instructional design and adult learning concepts.
- Awareness of usability, user interface design, and accessibility considerations in instructional design.
- 7-10 years of experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of: rapid development cycles and process, templates, office software, PowerPoint, or other shortcuts for rapid development, learning management systems like Oracle Learning Management (OLM), Saba, Plateau, etc.
Recruiter at dns solutions
1100 W. Littleton Blvd Suite 300 Littleton Co. 80120
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry”
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs”
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com