This is the ideal role for a creative eLearning professional with experience of building medium and large scale eLearning programs to join a medium sized global CRO offering a relaxed, professional atmosphere and opportunities for personal growth. You will take content and build distance learning modules that may touch upon soft skills (e.g., communication skills training) and clinical training. You would be required to have the ability to manage and deliver online learning and assessments.
- As an eLearning systems developer, you will be responsible for taking content and creating bespoke eLearning courses from inception to execution using a variety of tools
- Create courses based on the diversity of learners
- Implement a range of techniques to define and sequence the instructional content
- Working independently but within a small but dynamic team, you will be involved in the entire development lifecycle from gathering requirements and identifying the development opportunities, to supporting instructional designer in writing scripts, creating storyboards and producing the finished modules
- You will select, modify or create the appropriate development model for any given project, and check with Instructional Designer on training needs analysis before your builds through the stages of production.
- Experience managing virtual training environments using tools like Adobe Connect, Webex and gotomeeting
- Experience of vendor and license selection and management. Experience of working with either an internal or externally hosted Learning Management System and Content Management System
- Experience of software platform, eLearning instructional design and technical writing
- Experience of creating medium to large external training programs and applying creative methodologies such as e-learning, webinars and online assessments.
- Proficiency with multimedia authoring tools, such as Articulate, Captivate and Camtasia
- Development of SCORM and AICC compliant tools
- Fluent English, valid Passport & the ability to travel
- Experience of rapid e-learning authoring tools, for example Lectora, Articulate and Adobe Captivate
- Appreciation of innovation in e-learning such as mobile learning, informal learning, collaborative learning, game-based learning, and rapid development tools and technologies
- Knowledge of the main e-learning standards (SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2.0 and AICC)
- An appreciation of eLearning 2.0 technologies, blogs, podcasts, wikis, forums
- Detailed knowledge and application of Moodle & Totara
- Appreciation of global aspects of learning including cultural challenges, languages and diversity
- Experience of e-learning development and graphic design software, including Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
If this sounds like your ideal position, send me an email detailing your interest and experience, along with your availability and salary expectations.
Discover Aptiv Solutions. We’re focused on changing the way that biopharmaceutical and medical device companies develop their products. Join the team that is leading the industry acceptance of adaptive clinical trials – we are the only CRO to both design and execute adaptive trials. Join the market leader in medical device development services that will guide medical device and IVD companies through the newly changing regulatory landscape. Join a growing company that doesn’t believe in standing still. Share your expertise with us and grow your knowledge in every facet of product development.
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com