13340 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, Texas, United States
Organizer: James Linney
Corporate Learning Week 2015
Corporate Learning Week 2015 returns this Fall in its new Dallas home – the Westin Galleria. This year's event will focus on Learning and Development transformation in the age of digital disruption and new learning expectations, to keep pace with the speed of change and evolving organizational skill sets.
Corporate Learning Week is the industry’s #1 event for Learning and Development leaders with a speaker lineup that includes 70+ Learning and Development organization leaders in three tracks aligned with launching a core Learning and Development project, Learning and Development transformation and ‘true learning innovation’ PLUS a Deloitte University site tour.
Join 250+ senior Learning and Development attendees (70% are director level & above) from Fortune 1000 and leading global talent development organizations. Whether you're looking to launch a new project, innovate your approach to eLearning platforms or overhaul your organization's entire Learning and Development strategy, this three day agenda is packed with workshops, roundtables and thought leading presentations to ensure you walk away as the go-to talent development leader in your organization.
Learn powerful new tools and capabilities to help you transform your learning organization and maximize your role in organizational success. If you're looking for smart, robust strategies to increase the visibility of Learning and Development, win new budgets and elevate your leadership role in the organization, you won't want to miss Corporate Learning Week 2015 as we dissect the keys to success.
Early Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Ashley Goodall, Chief Learning Officer, Deloitte
- Dan Schawbel, NY Times Best Selling Author and Expert on Millennials in the Workplace
- Manette Chadwick, VP & COO Global Learning, SAP
- Aaron Olson, Chief Talent Officer, Aon
- Mike Pino, Digital Learning Leader, GE Crontonville, General Electric
- Mark Kaestner, Group Director – Global Learning, The Coca-Cola Company
- Allessandria Polizzi, Sr Director of Learning, Leadership & Organizational Development, 7-Eleven
- Joe Ilvento, Chief Learning Officer, CommVault
- Don Yager, Director, Learning & Development, SGB Care, Intuit
- James McPherson, Chief Learning Officer, Carolinas Healthcare
- Cathy Windschitl, Vice President of Talent & Development, Thomson Reuters
- View all Speakers