How educators can make the transition from a print-based curriculum to a digital
Richard Byrne, the author of the http://www.freetech4teachers.com/ was invited by the ISD Now for ideas on How to Make Your Curriculum Digital.
By watching the following video you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What are the benefits of a digital curriculum from an instructor and a student perspective?
- What are the first steps toward creating a digital curriculum starting from scratch and modifying existing curriculum?
- How are you going to locate the resources, tools and tactics, to use in your digital classroom?
- What are the tools that you will use to publish your digital curriculum without creating more work for yourself?
- How to get your students, peers, and supervisors to buy-in.
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► eLearning Weekly
“A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
► The eLearning Industry
“The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► Viva eLearning
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds
“The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs - Free eLearning Job posting”
► eLearning Ask
"An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
► eLearning Tags
"An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content."
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (52K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com