How educators can make the transition from a print-based curriculum to a digital
Richard Byrne, the author of the http://www.freetech4teachers.com/ was invited by the ISD Now for ideas on How to Make Your Curriculum Digital.
By watching the following video you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What are the benefits of a digital curriculum from an instructor and a student perspective?
- What are the first steps toward creating a digital curriculum starting from scratch and modifying existing curriculum?
- How are you going to locate the resources, tools and tactics, to use in your digital classroom?
- What are the tools that you will use to publish your digital curriculum without creating more work for yourself?
- How to get your students, peers, and supervisors to buy-in.
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com