Online Workshop (one 7-hour session)
United StatesThis is also used to calculate the Event's timezone. VIEW ON MAPWhen
Apr 3 2017 @ 9:00 am (UTC -5)
Apr 3 2017 @ 4:00 pm (UTC -5)
- More Info
A Certificate Program For Designing eLearning With Captivate
This certificate takes you through the process of building a course for both desktop and mobile and provides you with the knowledge and hands-on practice you need to build and edit excellent eLearning lessons from scratch using Adobe Captivate. eLearning tools expert Joe Ganci will share his 34 years of innovative design and development experience to take you from Captivate basics to more advanced techniques.
Through demonstration and a substantive take-home exercise, you will complete a course project using Adobe Captivate that will be compliant with SCORM- and xAPI (Tin Can). Your course will work both on desktop and on mobile devices.
- You’ll receive a step-by-step guide and all the media files to accomplish your homework assignment, and in the process practice what you learned in class.
- A completed version of the exercise will be provided.
- You will also receive extra example and exercise files (initial and completed) for you to continue practicing.
- A private, 30-minute follow-up session with Joe to check your homework and answer any other questions you may have about Captivate and eLearning (to be scheduled with Joe and which must be used within 30 days of course completion).
- Access to Joe's expertise through email to address questions about the course material for up to six months after the course ends.
- A link to the recording of the class session for six months after the course ends.
PREREQUISITES: Basic computing skills are necessary. A basic understanding of eLearning is helpful. This course is meant for new users of Captivate, though you may still find yourself learning new techniques and hints if you have already built Captivate courses.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- eLearning developers who wish to learn Captivate to create eLearning.
- Instructional designers who need to know what Captivate can accomplish.
- Managers who need to accurately estimate course development time and cost.
-Early-Bird Rate 30+ days prior to the course start date: $845
-Registration within 30 days of course start date: $995
Instructor: Joe Ganci, President, eLearningJoe
1 Session: APRIL 3, 2017 (7-hour course with breaks starting at 10 AM Eastern time)
For additional details on this program, click here.
“My company had asked me to use Captivate to create our online training material. I am usually pretty good about learning software on my own, but struggled with Captivate. Now that I have taken the course, the program makes so much more sense and Joe's practical everyday uses of the system really helped me to understand how the program works and all the wonderful functionality it offers.” Peggy Hill, Senior Business Skills Trainer, Chiltern
“I found this certificate to be exactly what I needed. Joe provided me with a foundation for using Captivate and I was able to learn more on my own. I have already produced training simulations that my organization found very valuable.” William Keyles, raining Officer, Clinton Savings Bank
Register early. This course is limited to 30 participants.
26AprLambda Solutions Inc.
26JulThe Fairmont San Jose