UNSW CBD Campus
1 O'Connell Street, Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaThis is also used to calculate the Event's timezone. VIEW ON MAPWhen
Feb 16 2015 @ 12:00 am (UTC +10)
Feb 17 2015 @ 12:00 am (UTC +10)
- More Info
The 2nd annual Future of Learning in Higher Education Summit main theme is Leading change in teaching and learning.
In addition to four targeted streams, there will be a Pecha Kucha session highlighting T&L “easy wins” – cost effective, simple-to-implement initiatives – and an interactive Knowledge Café to maximise the exchange of insights and experiences between delegates.
There will be a particular focus on overcoming challenges in implementation, with case studies from a wide range of public and private institutions highlighting how insights from education research can be translated into workable real world initiatives – dealing with cultural, budgetary and logistical challenges along the way.
- Professor Peter Bol, Vice Provost for Learning Advances, Harvard University
- Professor Anthony Smith, Vice Provost (Education & Student Affairs), UCL
- Dr Diane Lee, Vice Provost and Dean of Undergraduate Education, University of Maryland - Baltimore County
- Professor Alec Cameron, DVC (Education), University of Western Australia
Highlights of the conference include:
- Active learning in online environments
- Transition and retention strategies
- Graduate capabilities and employability
- Pecha Kucha session on “easy wins”
- Interactive Knowledge Café on overcoming barriers to change
The 2nd annual Future of Learning in Higher Education Summit will be held at the UNSW CBD Campus on February 16 - 17, 2015.
03JulPalau de Congressos de Catalunya