Have you been invited to review EduTECH 2015?
That's great! Login with your email and password to proceed, or click here if you do not have an account yet.
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Merivale Street, South Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Organizer: eLearning Industry Events Team
EduTECH 2015 will attract over 8,000 attendees; and will once again host 8 congresses, 8 post-congress masterclasses, official dinner for 900 guests, 250 exhibits, plus lots of extra streams, seminars, TeachMeets and breakouts for expo visitors.
The 8 EduTECH 2015 Congresses
- K-12 Ed Leaders
- K-12 IT Directors & Managers
- K-12 Library Managers
- Higher Ed Leaders
- Tertiary Education IT Leaders
- K-12 Business Managers & Adminstrators
- Workplace Learning
- VET Leaders
Why attend EduTECH 2015?
- Because EduTECH® makes a difference!!! We are passionate about education; and we believe the ideas, learnings and inspiration that people take away from EduTECH are helping change the future!
- Be part of something BIG - the only education event in Australasia to bring you so many delegates, suppliers, and the world renowned speakers all under one roof
- Choose from one of 8 congresses designed for your role, ensuring you get the most out of your professional development investment
- It's affordable… We know the education sector has limited funds, so we work with industry to subsidise registration costs making this an accessible investment in your learning
- Access the very best speakers from Australia and around the world
- Share your ideas, successes and challenges. Join 8000 attendees to discuss, debate and take-away, implementable outcomes. This is a second-to-none networking opportunity
- Tailor-make your own experience and learn what YOU want to know about – you get to choose from 8 large congresses, with multiple streams, plus focused breakout sessions, masterclasses and interactive exhibition seminars and displays (not to mention hours of networking functions) - meaning that you gain the benefits of a bespoke niche program, focused on YOUR needs, combined with 8,000 like-minded education professionals that only a large-scale event like EduTECH® can attract. No other event in Australia offers so many flexible options.
- See what’s on offer and save time by meeting with suppliers in one place, at one time
- Earn Professional Development points – when you register, simply tick the box indicating that you wish to apply for CPD/PD Points, and we will post you a Certificate of Attendance which you can present to your representative body
The event is owned and organised by Association and Communications Events and has been running in Australia since 2011.
Our mission is ‘to help raise the standards of 21st century teaching, training and learning across the entire learning life-cycle within Australasia and Asia-Pac’.
It is the one time per year where the ENTIRE education and training sector gathers together to learn, debate, exchange ideas, network, be inspired….and have fun.
EduTECH 2015 will be held at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, in Australia, on June 2 - 4, 2015