15 Free eLearning ROI Calculators
If you know a Free eLearning ROI Calculator that is not included in the list I will highly appreciate if you write a comment with a link. It will be added at the top of the list!
- e-Learning Calculator by CAE
How can your organization benefit from e-Learning? Take a minute to plug in the numbers that represent your organization below, and see the effect moving to E-Learning can have on your bottom line. Try different scenarios to see what is the best fit for you and your company
- eLearning ROI calculator by Learningpool
Is your strategy returning its investment? Our return on investment calculator will give you a quick idea of the relative costs of e-learning versus other training methods. We’ve made some assumptions in the setting tabs to get you started but these are easily changed to reflect your own situation.
- The e-learning ROI calculator by ASA Interactive
The e-learning ROI calculator is designed for work-based training providers but can give a good indication of savings for any company or institution. We have only factored in the common costs of mileage and wages, whereas in reality you could make further savings such as with candidate materials and faster completion times.
- E-Learning Return On Investment Calculator by BridgeFront
eLearning is being adopted by organizations across the country as a way to lower training costs, especially for organizations with diverse populations spanning multiple facilities, Cities or States. But did you know that eLearning can provide more than that?
- eLearning Cost Benefit Calculator by AADM eLearning
- ROI calculator for e-learning by Prestines
By comparing the implementation cost of an on-site training project with the e-learning costs, the form allows calculating the ballpark ROI for e-learning.
- Return on Investment Calculator for Online Training by Skillsboost
- ROI on eLearning by eNyota Learning
Along with the benefits of eLearning and understanding 'Why eLearning', it is also advisable to consider the eLearning ROI, while analyzing eLearning versus classroom learning. Though eLearning cannot completely substitute classroom training, it has several advantages. eNyota always recommends a blended learning approach to large training requirements rather than just eLearning or just classroom training.
- E-Learning Return on Investment Calculator by Knowledge Management Solutions
- Learning Management System ROI Calculator by eLogic Learning
Determine if an LMS Will be Cost-Effective for your Organization. No business decision should be contemplated without consideration of the Return on Investment (ROI). A Learning Management System is an investment that can reduce training costs and positively impact your bottom line. Use our ROI Calculator to determine if an LMS is right for your organization.
- eLearning ROI Calculator by infoLogix
- eLearning ROI Calculator by Interactmedical
How much can you save by moving a portion of your training online? Download this Excel spreadsheet and enter a few facts about your specific training and you’ll have it. Download the eLearning ROI Calculator
- Training ROI Calculator by eLearning Network (Instructions)
- ROI Calculator for training solutions by Mediapro
- Free Resource For Calculating ROI for eLearning by DeltaNet International
- free learning roi calculators
- list of free elearning roi calculators
- free elearning roi calculators
- eLearning Calculator
- eLearning ROI calculator
- The elearning ROI calculator
- ELearning Return On Investment Calculator
- eLearning Cost Benefit Calculator
- ROI calculator for elearning
- Return on Investment Calculator for Online Training
- Learning Management System ROI Calculator
- Training ROI Calculator
- ROI Calculator for training solutions
- Free Resource For Calculating ROI for eLearning
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com