Leading Organizations Use Elucidat To Create eLearning
Here is how Tesco, Utility Warehouse, and Johnson & Johnson Vision Care use the authoring tool of Elucidat to create eLearning:
Tesco Uses Elucidat To Simplify The Authoring Process
Tesco is the UK’s largest retailer, employing over 500,000 people globally. The company needed a platform that could deliver learning programs to employees far quicker than past solutions.
Why Tesco uses Elucidat to create eLearning:
- The team was using an authoring tool, but it wasn’t widely adopted internally. A simple tool (but flexible enough to customize) was needed to encourage adoption.
- Employees wanted to take courses on their tablet and smartphone devices.
Tesco rolled out Elucidat to 37 authors. Every user was surprised at how easy it was to operate; even inexperienced staff could use the tool with just two hours of training. Within three months of using Elucidat, Tesco saw a 50% increase in the number of people using Elucidat to create digital learning opportunities.
Read case study: Learn why and how Tesco uses Elucidat to create eLearning
Utility Warehouse Uses Elucidat To Quickly Build And Test Responsive Learning
Utility Warehouse is a multi-award winning provider of home, phone, broadband, mobile, and gas services. The organization has a team of 46,000 distributers across the UK. Utility Warehouse needed a solution to help produce interactive and engaging content on desktop and mobile devices.
Why Utility Warehouse uses Elucidat to create eLearning:
- The company trialed several tools but struggled to produce interactive and engaging content that worked on desktop and mobile devices.
- The company needed a way to deliver a consistent learning experience to 46,000 distributors using mobile devices for training.
Instead of using multiple tools for multiple tasks, Utility Warehouse uses Elucidat to handle the entire design and development process. The organization can now encourage all distributors to access the training programs through their mobile phones.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Uses Elucidat To Create Bite-Sized, Interactive Learning
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (JJVC) is a leading provider of Continuing Education and Training (CET) to Eye Care Practitioners (ECPs). JJVC faced changing compliance regulations that required ECPs to ensure at least 50% of the training they completed was interactive.
Why JJVC uses Elucidat to create eLearning:
- Changing compliance regulations required Eye Care Practitioners (ECPs) to ensure at least 50% of the training they completed was interactive.
- ECPs have little time between appointments and limited internet access on their work computers. JJVC wanted a new way to deliver training that could be consumed quickly and accessed via mobile and tablet devices.
Elucidat’s flexible and build once, learn anywhere solution made it easy for JJVC to produce bite-sized, interactive eLearning programs that ECPs can complete on mobile and tablet devices. To stay current with new regulatory requirements, Elucidat’s Rapid Release feature made it easy to quickly make changes and publish them instantly to the course.
In only 12 months, JJVC doubled the amount of training it delivered to ECPs. Even better, ECPs are now completing seven times as many courses (a 740% increase). The project was so successful it won an award in the Best use of mobile learning category at the 2015 UK National eLearning Awards.