DeVos Place convention center, Monroe Avenue Northwest, Grand Rapids, MI, United States
2016 MACUL Conference: "Engage Learning"
With 350 featured, breakout, interactive, and hands-on sessions, the 2016 MACUL Conference is Michigan’s largest education conference.
Who should attend 2016 MACUL Conference?
The conference provides an outstanding opportunity to ignite learning for...
- Curriculum leaders
- Technology leaders
- Superintendents and other administrators
- Library media specialists
- Online instructors
- Policy makers, including school board members
- Teacher educators
- Staff developers
- Higher education representatives
- Goverment and industry representatives at the local, regional, state and national levels
The 2016 MACUL Conference Highlights
- Preconference workshops sponsored by MACUL’s Special Interest Groups
- New! Meet Featured Speakers in MACUL Zone
- MACUL Turns 40! Party at Grand Rapids Public Museum on Thursday, March 10
- Student Technology Showcase sponsored by Michigan Virtual University
- New! Showcase Theater
- Makerspace Thursday and Friday
- New! Featured Michigan Educator Sessions
- New! Video Contest
- Lightning Sessions
- District Discounts
Last year over 5,000 educators interested in learning how to blend technology and curriculum attended the 2015 MACUL conference in Detroit. Join us in 2016!
“The MACUL Conference is a great opportunity to be exposed to and be in awe of the amazing things happening in educational technology. The sessions are a great chance to reinvigorate my teaching style and curriculum.”
Justin Cowen, Classroom Technology Integration Specialist
The 2016 Michigan Association of Computer Users in Learning Conference (2016 MACUL Conference) will be held at the DeVos Place on March 09-11, 2016.
21MayGeorgia World Congress Center