Australian Technology Park
Australian Technology Park Sydney, Locomotive Street, Eveleigh, New South Wales, Australia
ClassTECH 2016 will help you both harness the potential of your existing classroom technologies, and understand how to prepare your students for what’s coming…
ClassTECH 2016 is a practical conference designed for coalface educators wanting to integrate emerging technologies into their classroom (including coding, robotics, drones, 3D printing, wearables, augmented reality, gaming and other disruptive technologies).
lassrooms are awash with unprecedented amounts of technology…..and more's on the way. Early adopters are already finding classroom applications for emerging tech such as 3D printers, robotics, games-based learning platforms wearable technologies and augmented reality.
Australia’s Chief Scientist says we need more STEM skills. The Makers’ movement is becoming mainstream. And children, parents and teachers are tinkering, experimenting and exploring.
So, are you ready for it?
Who Should Attend ClassTECH 2016?
- Teachers and Principals from mainstream schools who are searching for ideas to assist struggling students
- SEN Coordinators (SENCOs)/ Coordinators
- Learning Support Officers/ Teachers
- Integrated Studies Officers
- Special Needs Teachers
- Heads of Special Education
- School Counsellors / Psychologists / Therapists
Why Attend ClassTECH 2016?
- Embrace the latest technology and strategies to increase students’ learning capacity
- Assess and select the most suitable technology /applications
- Learn to adjust tasks easily for students with diverse learning needs
- Utilise technology as a teaching tool to significantly improve learning experience and outcomes
- Learn from educators across the country as well as overseas who have already implemented effective ways to better support students with learning difficulties and disabilities
ClassTECH 2016 Conference will be held at the Australian Technology Park in Sydeny on March 2 - 4, 2016.
15JunPeter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning – The SickKids Hospital