Australian Technology Park
Australian Technology Park, Locomotive Street, Eveleigh, New South Wales, Australia
Future Schools 2015 conference will take a strategic look at the future of education focusing on the evolution of the physical and virtual learning environment.
Teachers at the front, students in rows….for more than 100 years schools have looked the same. The rest of the world has evolved, so why not the education system?
It’s not just time to change our pedagogies, it’s time to change our environment. But in what way, and what role will technology play in the FutureSchool?
Through a series of inspiring case studies and real, practical presentations, the FutureSchools Congress will give education leaders an exciting look at exactly WHAT can be achieved and HOW to do it…
Who should attend Future Scholls 2015?
- Deputy / Assistant Principals
- Executive Teams
- Business Managers
- Heads of Library
- ICT Managers
Why attend Future Schools 2015?
- Experience just what the schools of the future might look and feel like
- Learn how you can implement them in you school
- Discover the latest advances in educational technology
- Network and discuss your ideas with other school leaders who are already implementing these technologies into their school
Future Schools 2015 Conference will be held at the Australian Technology Park (Sydney, Australia) on March 11 - 12, 2015.
15JunPeter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning – The SickKids Hospital