INTED2017-11th International Technology, Education And Development Conference
Melia Valencia Palace Convention Center
Av. de Les Corts Valencianes, 52, 46015 Valencia, Spain
INTED2017 will provide the ideal platform to present your projects and experiences to an international audience in three different formats (oral, poster or virtual).
Also, it will offer participants an overview of the current situation of education, technology and development of teaching and learning methods. You will be able to listen to experts from different countries, representing all continents.
If you wish to present your projects and be part of a large international networking event, then do not miss the opportunity to come to INTED2017.
A TRULY INTERNATIONAL EVENT
After 11 years, INTED has become an annual meeting point for lecturers, researchers, professors, educational scientists and technologists.
Every year, INTED brings together over 700 delegates from 80 different countries.
There will be 3 presentation formats: Oral, Poster or Virtual.
You can submit your abstracts proposals until December 1st, 2016 (included)
Abstracts should be submitted online.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Present your paper in one of the largest international conferences on education
- Meet 700 participants from more than 80 countries
- Learn about education innovations and strategies in 70+ thematic sessions
- Publish your paper in INTED2017 Proceedings
- INTED2017 Proceedings will be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science). Previous editions are already indexed.
- A DOI number will be assigned to each accepted paper.
- All accepted contributions will be indexed in the IATED Digital Library to form part of our database of innovative projects in Education and Technology.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: December 1st, 2016 (included)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: December 26th, 2016 (included)
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: January 19th, 2017 (included)
- Registration deadline for authors: January 19th, 2017 (included)
Valencia is a city to enjoy, to walk and to discover. It has a large cultural and leisure offer. Its old and modern architecture, excellent weather, golden sandy beaches, large natural parks and tasty gastronomy will make your stay unforgettable.
Also, Valencia is a very accessible city. From Madrid, you can take a high-speed train that will bring you to the centre of the city in less than one and a half hours.
Come and live this unique experience at INTED2017!
21MayGeorgia World Congress Center