Australian Technology Park
Australian Technology Park, Locomotive Street, Eveleigh, New South Wales, Australia
We are pleased to announce the 2nd Learning Cafe UnConference (LCUC 2015). The theme for the UnConference is “Reinventing Learning in Australia”.
The UnConference is designed to be a unique and value add professional development event for Learning, Capability and HR professionals.
Why is LCUC 2015 unique ?
- We cover forward looking trends and themes relevant to our profession. No “push presentations”. Participate in sessions facilitated by experienced L&D professionals.
- Gathering of experienced and passionate practitioners who want to improve their craft.
- No exhibitions or selling messages. We discuss what is relevant and not what is sponsored.
- Speak out as it is – We explore contrarian views to some popular perceptions (e.g “Why Learning is too important to be in HR”)
- Focus on quality not quantity. The UnConference will be limited to 150 participants (first come first serve).
Our stream leads ensure that their streams and the UnConference remain grounded and practical.
- Focus on Performance – Peter Hall – Head of Learning and Development – Aus/Asia Pacific. QBE
- Effective Learning – – Nicola Atkinson – Global CoLead – Ashurst.
- Developing our Profession – Rob Wilkins – Head of Learning – Aussie Home Loans
- Enabling Technology – Michael Eichler – Senior Manager Learning, People & Culture, Insurance Australia Group (IAG), Australian Region.
- Synthesis and Integration – Jeevan Joshi (Producer – Learning Cafe), Cathy Callaghan (Director Learning & Development at Telstra), Pierre De
- Villiers—(Learning, Talent & Diversity Lead – Pacific at Marsh)
- + More than 10 other experienced Learning Professionals who will facilitate sessions.
This is a unique event open to a limited number of experienced learning & development professionals to maintain the quality and intimacy of discussions.
The 2nd Learning Cafe UnConference (LCUC 2015) will be held at the Australian Technology Park (Sydney, Australia) on February 18, 2015.
15JunPeter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning – The SickKids Hospital