Olympia, London, United Kingdom
For the Learning Technologies 2016 event we will have our best programme and lineup of speakers yet!
The new expanded format is designed for learning, engagement and interaction and there will be more than 70 inspirational speakers and facilitators in total.
With keynote addresses, case studies, café sessions, theory presentations, practical debate, google hangouts and a wide range of collaborative and networking opportunities, the conference programme is a great opportunity to listen to – and interact with – some of the leading thinkers, visionaries and practitioners in workplace learning today.
As a delegate you will gain practical guidance for your challenges today, as well as insights into the big picture of learning tomorrow.
And with over 500 conference delegates and endless networking opportunities, it is the must-attend conference for all learning and development professionals.
Why attend Learning Technologies 2016 as a conference delegate?
As a conference delegate you'll experience:
Europe's most important conference programme for learning and development professionals
- over 70 of the learning industry's foremost speakers, thinkers, visionaries and practitioners
- learn about the application of new learning technologies and the major issues affecting the L&D professional today.
- network with over 500 conference delegates representing many of the leading private and public sector organisations.
- free membership to the Learning and Skills Group - giving you a set of online resources, collaborative tools and knowledge sharing opportunities throughout the year
- free entry to the Learning Technologies 2016 and Learning and Skills 2016 exhibitions also taking place at Olympia
- free fortnightly webinars covering every aspect of organisational learning and learning technologies
- access to over 200 videos and speaker presentations from past Learning Technologies conferences
- instant access to a wealth of resources including articles, white papers, case studies, research and much more
- receive free digital copies of ‘Inside Learning Technologies & Skills’ magazine
- complimentary place at the unique one-day follow up event at Olympia in June 2016 (LSG Conference and Learning Technologies Summer Forum).
Learning Technologies 2016 Theme
- Future technology and learning
- Learning strategy
- Learning models
- Learning practice
- The learning landscape
- Mobile delivery
- Leadership development
- Marketing learning
- Learning content design
- Supporting learning
- The new learning
- E-learning development
- Learning systems
- Collaborative learning
- The learning professional
- The learning process
- Compliance and diversity
- Adaptive learning
- Games and learning
- Learning culture
- Emerging technologies
- Blended learning
- Enterprise learning
- Content development
- Learning and the mind
- Instructional design
- Video for learning
- Business-driven learning
- Performance support
- Tin Can and APIs
Learning Technologies 2016 will be held at Olympia London on February 3-4, 2016.
15JunPeter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning – The SickKids Hospital