How is eLearning being used in today’s organizations? What is the primary use for eLearning? What are the growth areas that organizations hope to enhance in 2014? Kineo explored these questions through a survey that received 200 responses from professionals in a diverse range of industries.
The Top E-Learning in the Enterprise Survey Results
200 organizations participated at the 2013 E-Learning in the Enterprise Survey. 49.5% had less than 1000 employees, while 26.7% of the organizations were in the Business Services Industry.
- Significant users of eLearning are the Training and Development (84.2%).
- Major audiences of eLearning are Employees (87.2%), and Customers (43.1%).
- In 2014 the areas to use more eLearning will be Employee Orientation (48%) and Professionals Skills (45.5%).
- Major reasons to use eLearning are the ability to Reach a Broad Audience (37.6%) and the Costs Savings (21.8%).
Stay tuned for an in-depth Kineo Learning Insights Report, which will be released in November 2013. To view other Kineo reports, please visit: Kineo eLearning Reports.
Are you surprised by any of the results? In what ways is your organization different/similar?
Check out the eLearning infographic below to view the results.
Find more education infographics on e-Learning Infographics
Great reads from Kineo
- ELearning in the Enterprise Survey
- elearning infographic
- elearning survey results
- elearning trends
- ELearning in the Enterprise Survey Results
- Significant users of eLearning
- major audiences of eLearning
- 2014 areas to use more eLearning
- major reasons to use eLearning
- Kineo eLearning Reports
- elearning trends 2013
- 2013 ELearning in the Enterprise Survey
Steve is Kineo's U.S. CEO and is responsible for the overall management of Kineo US. Steve is passionate about learning design and understands that companies begin and end with the client's success. Steve has spent the last 20 years working with organizations to design, develop and deliver e-learning solutions.Website: www.kineo.com/