Important Statistics about the eLearning Market for 2013 - Infographic
Certifyme.net announced important eLearning Statistics for 2013.
The Top 10 statistics about the eLearning Market 2013 that should be highlighted are:
- eLearning is a $56.2 Billion business and is likely to double in size before 2015.
- The U.S. and Europe utilize 70% of the world’s eLearning, but Asia Pacific is gaining ground.
- The fastest growing eLearning markets are Vietnam and Malaysia.
- 77% of American Corporations use online learning.
- 72% of companies surveyed report that eLearning keeps them on top of their industry changes.
- In 2011, 51% of companies did at least one training session with eLearning to more than 50% of their employees.
- Corporations save 50-70% when they replace instructor-based training with eLearning.
- eLearning classes are generally 25-60% shorter in duration than traditional classes.
- 23% of employees leave their jobs because the position lacks opportunity for development and training.
- Online education is proven to increase knowledge retention by 25-60%.
Founder, eLearning Industry
The eLearning Industry runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry (http://www.elearningindustry.com) “The Leading Source for Professionals Involved in the eLearning Industry” (November 2012)
► Viva eLearning (http://vivaelearning.com) “Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals” (December 2012)
► eLearning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/) “The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites” (March 2013)
► eLearning Jobs (http://elearningjobs.com/) “The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs” (May 2013)
► eLearning Ask (http://elearningask.com/) "An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal" (May 2013)
Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry.
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (46K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU and currently works as project manager at http://www.learn-e-pedia.gr S.A. (Antenna Group of Companies), which is the largest interactive learning platform from Greek-speaking students and learners across the Globe.Website: www.elearningindustry.com