Important Statistics about the eLearning Market for 2013 - Infographic
Certifyme.net announced important eLearning Statistics for 2013.
- eLearning is a $56.2 Billion business and is likely to double in size before 2015.
- The U.S. and Europe utilize 70% of the world’s eLearning, but Asia Pacific is gaining ground.
- The fastest growing eLearning markets are Vietnam and Malaysia.
- 77% of American Corporations use online learning.
- 72% of companies surveyed report that eLearning keeps them on top of their industry changes.
- In 2011, 51% of companies did at least one training session with eLearning to more than 50% of their employees.
- Corporations save 50-70% when they replace instructor-based training with eLearning.
- eLearning classes are generally 25-60% shorter in duration than traditional classes.
- 23% of employees leave their jobs because the position lacks opportunity for development and training.
- Online education is proven to increase knowledge retention by 25-60%.
Christopher Pappas is founder of The eLearning Industry's Network. Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry and runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry 150+ eLearning Bloggers
“The Leading source on All Things eLearning. Find 1st and publish all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► eLearning Feeds 170+ Top eLearning Blogs
“e-Learning Feeds ranks and scores hundreds of Top e-Learning blogs, while helping e-Learning oriented readers to answer the question "What’s happening in the e-Learning industry" on a daily basis based on the Top e-Learning Blogs.”
► eLearning Weekly 5,600+ Subscribers
“A Free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles. Get the Best eLearning News and Articles in your inbox every Tuesday, spam free!”
► eLearning Tags 1,900+ eLearning Submissions – 9,000+ eLearning Members
"The 1st eLearning Social Bookmarking Site!"
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► Viva eLearning 1,000+ Free Video Tutorials – 2,500+ eLearning Professionals
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs. Submit an eLearning Position for Free, add your eLearning Resume for Free”
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (64K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com