Publish an eLearning Article
Why Submit an eLearning Article to eLearning Industry?
Share your eLearning knowledge and experience with the eLearning community. Publish on the leading eLearning source, monthly visited by more than 240,000 unique viewers! - source: Google Analytics 10/2014. Get broad exposure for your eLearning article, through the social media campaign that will follow!
You should expect your eLearning article to be shared across eLearning Industry's network. The eLearning Industry's Network runs the following 8 eLearning sites:
- The eLearning Industry 270+ eLearning Authors
“Post your eLearning article. At eLearning Industry you will find the best collection of eLearning articles, eLearning concepts, eLearning software, and eLearning resources submitted by the Top eLearning Authors”
- eLearning Feeds 300+ Top eLearning Blogs
“e-Learning Feeds ranks and scores hundreds of Top e-Learning blogs, while helping e-Learning oriented readers to answer the question “What’s happening in the e-Learning industry” on a daily basis based on the Top e-Learning Blogs.”
- eLearning Weekly 9,900+ Subscribers
“A Free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles. Get the Best eLearning News and Articles in your inbox every Tuesday, spam free!”
- eLearning Tags 2,900+ eLearning Submissions
“The 1st eLearning Social Bookmarking Site!”
- eLearning Interviews Magazine
“eLearning Interviews is a magazine featuring the best eLearning interviews on eLearning Future, eLearning Trends, and eLearning software.”
- eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
- Viva eLearning 1,000+ Free Video Tutorials
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
- eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs. Submit an eLearning Position for Free, add your eLearning Resume for Free”
We are interested in eLearning articles around the following topics
- eLearning and instructional design best practices
- eLearning Demos (from eLearning products or eLearning solutions you have built)
- eLearning problems and how you solved them
- Personal experience with eLearning software (LMS, authoring tools, etc)
- eLearning software reviews
- eLearning trends and news
What we publish
- eLearning articles written by eLearning professionals, instructional designers, and educational technologists.
- eLearning articles that are non-promotional.
All the eLearning articles submissions are unpaid and include links to the eLearning author's profile!
What we don't publish
- Posts copy-pasted from other blogs, websites, etc
- Promotional posts
- Any content unsuitable for the eLearning audience
- Any sales content that solely serves promotional purposes
- Articles that have already been published on your site or blog! You are free to publish/upload your article on your website or blog 10 days after we publish it! We will very much appreciate if you mention that it was 1st published at eLearning Industry along with a hyperlink to your article!
How Do I Submit An eLearning Article?
Please send your eLearning articles submissions at posts [at] elearningindustry [dot] com including the following information:
- eLearning Author
- Full Name
- Short Bio (preferably LinkedIn bio)
- Professional Picture
- LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Company’s URLs
- eLearning Title
Provide a title of no more than 75 characters
- eLearning Teaser Content
Provide 3 to 5 sentences, briefly describing what the article is about.
- eLearning Content
Use subheading, structured paragraphs with bullets and numbers, as well as bold and italics for emphasis.
Include at least a main image (dimensions 500*350) for your article. If necessary indicate the source of the image for credits purposes.
- External Links
Provide external links related to your content. Irrelevant/promotional links will prevent us for publishing your article.
Provide references, if so applicable.
You must be the copyright owner of the submitted eLearning article. Any eLearning author caught plagiarizing content will be banned and reported.
The ideal article length is 700 to 1500 words
The article should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
Include a list of keywords (at least 3) that will enable our readers to find additional information.
After you submit your eLearning Article
- We will let you know if we will publish it!
- We will send you a url to create an eLearning Author's account. After you create your Top eLearning Author profile and we approve it, you will be able to login and add your eLearning article.
- We will let you know when we will publish your eLearning article with respect to your preferred date and time.
- You will be featured as a Top eLearning Author.
- The eLearning article will have a URL to your Top eLearning Author profile.
- We will proceed to a broad Social Media Campaign to all eLearning Industry’s Social Media Networks.
Disclaimer: Your request to submit an eLearning article and create a Top eLearning Author profile constitutes an agreement to these posting guidelines.
If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at posts [at] elearningindustry [dot] com