Are you interested in becoming an eLearning Blogger?
If yes, you may submit your elearning blog post to eLearning Industry. The editorial team of the eLearningIndustry.com will review all submissions and publish the suitable eLearning articles. We will personally notify you when your eLearning article is posted and we will include links to your website and/or social media profiles (LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog, Twitter, etc).
Why Submit an eLearning Article to eLearning Industry?
- Because you want to share your eLearning knowledge and experience with the e-Learning community
- Because your post will be published on eLearning Industry "the Leading eLearning Source" that monthly enjoys more than 150,000!
- Because after we publish your eLearning article a broad social media campaign will follow at:
- eLearning Industry’s LinkedIn Network (74,000 Members+)
- eLearning Industry’s Facebook Network (20,000 Likers+)
- eLearning Industry’s Twitter Network (20,000 Followers+)
- eLearning Industry’s Google+ Network (17,000 Followers+)
- eLearning Industry’s Mail list (7,000 Subscribers+)
For more information please visit the eLearning Industry's ecosystem
We are interested in including eLearning articles revolving around the following topics
- eLearning & instructional design best practices
- eLearning industry news
- eLearning Demos (actual products or solutions you have built)
- eLearning problems & how you solved them
- Personal experience with educational technologies, such as LMS, authoring tools, etc
Guest eLearning Author Guidelines
- Posts must be written by the author and not copy pasted from other blogs, websites, etc.
- Posts must be non-promotional.
- Guest posts are unpaid.
- Guest post will include links to your profile!
We will not publish any of the following
- Any content unsuitable for the eLearning audience
- Any sales content that solely serves only promotional purposes
- Articles that have already been published on your site or blog. You are free to publish/upload your article on your website or blog 7 days after we publish it!
How Do I Submit An eLearning Article?
Please send your eLearning articles and the following information at posts [at] elearningindustry [dot] com and include the following information:
- eLearning Author
- Full Name
- Short Bio (preferably LinkedIn bio)
- Professional Picture
- LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Company’s URLs
- eLearning Title
Provide a title of no more than 75 characters
- eLearning Teaser Content
Provide 3 to 5 sentences, briefly describing what the article is about.
- eLearning Content
Use subheading, structured paragraphs with bullets and numbers, as well as bold and italics for emphasis.
Provide images suitable to your content. Main Image: 400*400. If necessary indicate the source of the image for credits purposes.
- External Links
Provide external links related to your content. Irrelevant/promotional links will prevent us for publishing your article.
Provide references, if so applicable.
You must be the copyright owner of the submitted article
The ideal article length is 500 to 1000 words
The article should be submitted in Microsoft Word format
Include a list of keywords (at least 3) that will enable our readers to find additional information.
After you submit your eLearning Article
- We will let you know when we will publish it.
- We will send you a URL for final review.
- You will be featured as an elearning Blogger
- The article will have your signature and a URL to your eLearning blogger profile.
- We will proceed to a broad Social Media Campaign to all eLearning Industry’s Social Media Networks.
We reserve the right to edit your article to fit our audience.
If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at posts [at] elearningindustry [dot] com