23 Microsoft Free Teaching Tools for Educators
Would you like to engage your students with free classroom tools in an active learning classroom environment? In the following list you will find 23 Free Teaching Tools that you can use to improve students' learning.
- Learning Suite by Microsoft
Over 20 of Microsoft's most popular education tools and teacher resources - all in one place!
- Flashcards by Microsoft
Build memory and recognition skills with a modern twist on the classic learning tool.
- Office 365 for Education
Free email, shared documents, storage and more! Office 365 offers all the tools you and your students need to succeed.
Help students learn through interactive 3D experiences.
- Microsoft Mathematics 4.0
Visualize math concepts to promote better understanding.
- Kinect for Windows SDK
Transform ordinary classroom experiences into extraordinary immersive education.
- Math Worksheet Generator
Create great math worksheets in seconds!
- Digital Storytelling Teaching Guide
The ancient tradition of storytelling meets the digital age.
Teach programming, problem-solving and collaboration in a creative 'hands-on' environment.
- Interactive Classroom
Use classroom polls to improve student learning.
- Microsoft SkyDrive
Easily manage, store and securely share thousands of classroom documents all in one place.
- Chemistry Add-in for Word
The simple, easy way to include chemistry information in your Word documents.
- Mouse Mischief
A fun way to keep your students' attention and increase participation in the classroom.
Help your students 'find their spark' in the classroom with music.
- Accessibility Guide for Educators
Empower all students with accessible technology.
- Office Add-in for Moodle
Manage your courses with Moodle and Office documents all in one place.
- Microsoft Mathematics Add-in for Word and OneNote
Create, calculate, solve and import mathematical equations in Word and OneNote.
- WorldWide Telescope
Explore outer space from your classroom.
- Project Tuva
Make physics fun with a new twist on classic lectures.
- Ribbon Hero 2
Learning Office is a game – really!
- Small Basic
The fun and easy way to learn programming.
- Bing: The Getting Started Guide for Educators
Quickly find what you need in a visual, organized way.
- Microsoft Digital Literacy Curriculum
Prepare your students for the digital future.
You may also find the following lists of tools useful:
- 21 Free Digital Storytelling Tools For Teachers and Students
- List of 13 Free Sticky Notes Tools for Teachers and Students
- 14 Best Online Bibliography and Citation Tools
- 28 Free Social Bookmarking Tools for educators
- 15 Free Web Conferencing Tools
- List of 15 Free Google Tools for eLearning Professionals
- List of 18 Free Tools to Create Infographics for your Learners
- 15 Social Learning Tools Every Online Educator Should Know About
- List of 17 Free Screen Capturing Tools
- 15 Free Podcast Tools
- Ultimate List of 34 Free Music for eLearning Development
- 27 Free Survey Polls Quizzes Tools for eLearning
- List of 32 Free Photo and Image Editing Tools
- 15 Free Testing and Quizzing Tools for Online Education
- List of 72 Free Storyboard Templates for eLearning
- 19 Free Text To Speech tools for Educators
Christopher Pappas is founder of The eLearning Industry's Network. Currently, the eLearning Industry has a network of more than 75,000 professionals involved in the eLearning Industry and runs the following sites:
► The eLearning Industry 150+ eLearning Bloggers
“The Leading source on All Things eLearning. Find 1st and publish all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► eLearning Feeds 170+ Top eLearning Blogs
“e-Learning Feeds ranks and scores hundreds of Top e-Learning blogs, while helping e-Learning oriented readers to answer the question "What’s happening in the e-Learning industry" on a daily basis based on the Top e-Learning Blogs.”
► eLearning Weekly 5,600+ Subscribers
“A Free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles. Get the Best eLearning News and Articles in your inbox every Tuesday, spam free!”
► eLearning Tags 1,900+ eLearning Submissions – 9,000+ eLearning Members
"The 1st eLearning Social Bookmarking Site!"
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► Viva eLearning 1,000+ Free Video Tutorials – 2,500+ eLearning Professionals
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs. Submit an eLearning Position for Free, add your eLearning Resume for Free”
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (64K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com