Top 5 Advice for creating learning Infographics
- Incorporate many imagery into your infographics
- Replace words with images
- Use color to highlight key learning information
- Use many "visual words"
- Use 3D images for key concepts
Are you interested to see 10 Awesome Infographics about eLearning
As I promised here is the list of Free tools to create Infographics for your visual Learners!
18 Free Tools to Create Infographics for your Students
Feel Free to Embed the Slideshare Presentation at your site or blog!
- amCharts Visual Editor
This editor allows you to use amCharts as a web service. This means that all you need to do is to configure the chart and paste the generated HTML code to your HTML page.
Create your own interactive map. It's free for now.
Create an interactive, visually engaging timeline in minutes. Use dynamic visualization tools to display photos, videos, news and blogs in chronological order.
Create and share visual ideas online. Vhemes are visual themes. Drag and drop a vheme onto your canvas for easy creation of your visual idea!
Gapminder is used in classrooms around the world to build a fact-based world view.
Gliffy.com is a free web-based diagram editor. Create and share flowcharts, network diagrams, floor plans, user interface designs and other drawings online.
- Google Chart Tools
Provides several tools for making data more comprehensible. Special URLs can be used to embed graph and chart images in users' own web.
- Hohli Charts
Online Charts Builder
Create infographics and interactive online charts. It's free and super-easy! Follow other users and discover amazing data stories!
An Open Source vector graphics editor, with capabilities similar to Illustrator, CorelDraw, or Xara X, using the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format.
Piktochart- Make Information Beautiful. Create infographics. Engaging presentation app.
Welcome to the most popular online photo editor in the world!
- Stat Planet
StatPlanet (formerly StatPlanet Map Maker) is free, award-winning software for creating interactive maps which are fully customizable. In addition to maps, the software also has the option of including interactive graphs and charts to create feature-rich infographics.
- Tableau Public
Tableau Public is a free tool that brings data to life. Easy to use. Spectacularly powerful. Data In. Brilliance Out.
Venngage is built for people who work with data. From analysts who want to communicate their data better, to the executives who want to understand insights faster and everyone else who uses data to make their decisions, Venngage has been made to make insights easier.
Like infographics and data visualization? Visual.ly is the world's largest community of infographics and data visualization. Come explore, share, and create.
- What About Me?
Create an infographic of your digital life and become inspired by the people you know, the things you see, and the experiences you have online.
Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes.
You may also find the following lists of tools useful:
- 21 Free Digital Storytelling Tools For Teachers and Students
- List of 13 Free Sticky Notes Tools for Teachers and Students
- 14 Best Online Bibliography and Citation Tools
- 28 Free Social Bookmarking Tools for educators
- 15 Free Web Conferencing Tools
- List of 15 Free Google Tools for eLearning Professionals
- 23 Microsoft Free Teaching Tools for Educators
- 15 Social Learning Tools Every Online Educator Should Know About
- List of 17 Free Screen Capturing Tools
- 15 Free Podcast Tools
- Ultimate List of 34 Free Music for eLearning Development
- 27 Free Survey Polls Quizzes Tools for eLearning
- List of 32 Free Photo and Image Editing Tools
- 15 Free Testing and Quizzing Tools for Online Education
- List of 72 Free Storyboard Templates for eLearning
- 19 Free Text To Speech tools for Educators
- Free Tools to Create Infographics
- infographics in elearning
- infographics in education
- educational infographics
- elearning infographics
- infographics for visual learners
- visual learners
- infographics in learning
- Advice for creating learning Infographics
- using infographics at your course
- free tools for teachers
- Free Educational Technology
► eLearning Infographics
“The No.1 Source for the Best Education Infographics”
► eLearning Weekly
“A free eLearning Weekly Newsletter round-up of eLearning news and articles”
► The eLearning Industry
“The Leading e-Learning Portal for professionals involved in the e-Learning Industry. Find first all the latest trends, articles and news.”
► Viva eLearning
“Free Video Tutorials for eLearning Professionals”
► eLearning Feeds
“The most recent article from the BEST eLearning Blogs and eLearning sites”
► eLearning Jobs
“The Leading Source for eLearning Jobs - Free eLearning Job posting”
► eLearning Ask
"An eLearning Questions and eLearning Answers discussions portal"
► eLearning Tags
"An eLearning social bookmarking service where you can discover, share, vote and discuss remarkable eLearning content."
He is also the Founder and Owner of the Instructional Design and eLearning Professionals’ Group (52K+) (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=110953), which is the largest online community of professionals involved in the eLearning Industry at LinkedIn.
Christopher holds an MBA, and an M.Ed. (Learning Design) from BGSU.
If I can be valuable to you do not hesitate to contact me!Website: www.elearningindustry.com