9 Free Subtraction iPad Apps for Kids
With the following Free iPad Math Apps subtraction will be a piece of cake!
You may also find useful:
- 24 Free Chemistry iPad Apps for Students
- 20 Free Multiplication iPad Apps for Kids
- 14 Free Alphabet iPad Apps for Kids
- 21 Free Counting iPad Apps for Kids
- 13 Free Addition iPad Apps for Kids
- 9 Free Subtraction iPad Apps for Kids
- 15 Free Science iPad Apps for Kids
- Aardy's Subtraction Fun – free"Aardy's Subtraction Fun" offers fun ways to learn and practice basic number subtractions. Parents can create different levels to suit different learning needs, or join in to play and have fun with their kids.
- Computer Carl – freeGuide a robot through a maze by solving basic arithmetic problems. This game is made possible with an Enhancing Education Through Technology competitive grant from the Virginia Department of Education.
- Equation Creator – freeThe Equation Creator needs help finishing 10 equations! Create the equations from any of the available number or operator tiles to form any correct equation. Practice using the 4 basic mathematical operators with several different settings and modes.
- Let's Do Math! – freeLet's Do Math! is a fun game to practice your addition and subtraction skills. See how far you can get! Build your high score by chaining together perfect answers.
- Math in a Flash – freeMath In A Flash is an app for elementary school children to practice math facts. It was built for both the iPhone and iPad. The app has an eagle/eaglet theme and when a practice area is done, the app plays sounds of real eagles talking to each other.
- Math-tastic Subtraction – freeMath-tastic is a set of apps specifically focused on the needs of kids learning math.Learning math takes focus and Math-tastic is built from the ground-up to provide a focused framework for reinforcing the fundamentals of math while having some fun.
- MathWise – freeMathWise--fun for kids, analytics for teachers and parents.
- Motion Math: Hungry Fish – freeFeed your fish and play with numbers! Practice mental addition and subtraction with Motion Math: Hungry Fish, a delightful learning game that's fun for children and grownups!
- Quizard Lite – freeQuizard Lite is a smart flashcard application that allows you to create sets of up to 20 flashcards for your own use or download them from Quizlet, Flashcard Exchange, Course Hero, or Study Stack on the web. Study material, quiz using multiple choice answers, and then give yourself a final test!
You may also find useful: