20 Free Multiplication iPad Apps for Kids
Are you looking for a fun way to teach your kids multiplication? I am sure that your kids will have fun while learning multiplication with the following 20 Free Multiplication iPad Apps.
You may also find useful:
- 24 Free Chemistry iPad Apps for Students
- 20 Free Multiplication iPad Apps for Kids
- 14 Free Alphabet iPad Apps for Kids
- 21 Free Counting iPad Apps for Kids
- 13 Free Addition iPad Apps for Kids
- 9 Free Subtraction iPad Apps for Kids
- 15 Free Science iPad Apps for Kids
- Aardy's Multiplication Fun – freeAardy's Multiplication Fun brings even more fun to learn and practice basic number multiplications.
- Ace Multiply Matrix HD Free - for iPad – freeMultiplication Logic Matrix - Easy to learn, hard to master.
- AppTutor LM - Introduction to Long Multiplication – freeWelcome to AppTutor “Appetizer” - Introduction to Long Multiplication. This app actually TEACHES math! Not just another quiz or worksheet app, this app shows how AppTutor teaches and interacts with students to truly grasp the subject at hand
- AppTutor MT - Multiplication Tables – freeWelcome to AppTutor “Appetizer” - Introduction to Multiplication Tables. This app actually TEACHES math! Not just another quiz or worksheet app, this app shows how AppTutor teaches and interacts with students to truly grasp the subject at hand. Includes lessons, tools, printable worksheets and more!
- Arithmetic Quilts – freeArithmetic Quilts combines mathematics and art. Addition tables, multiplication tables, and tables based on more complex operations are displayed as colorful quilts by assigning a specific color to each positive whole number. This makes it much easier to discover and appreciate the beautiful patterns of mod arithmetic.
- Bingo – freeBingo-- is a great game for the whole family. Select the operator and difficulty level in the "Settings" screen. Progress through the difficulty levels until you master the game.
- Computer Carl – freeGuide a robot through a maze by solving basic arithmetic problems. This game is made possible with an Enhancing Education Through Technology competitive grant from the Virginia Department of Education.
- Egberta's Equations – freeEgberta the macaw has a nest full of tasty eggs that Cliff the climber wants to eat. Unfortunately, the eggs are on top of a tall cliff. Help Cliff reach the top and get the eggs by completing equations.
- Factor Samurai – freeFactor samurai is a great way to learn times tables. You play as the samurai whose sacred duty is to cut all the numbers down to their prime factors.
- FactorMan – freeThis math game is played against the superhero FactorMan! You earn points by choosing numbers between 1 and 100. If you choose 5, you get 5 points; if you choose 18, you get 18 points. But FactorMan gets the sum of all of the factors of the number you have chosen (except for the number itself).
- Fast Facts Multiplication – freeThis is simply the best math facts app on the market. It was created by a Third Grade Teacher with a post graduate degree in Curriculum and Instruction.
- Math Circus – freeA fun and thorough introduction to multiplication, especially suited to visual and auditory learners.Stephanie and her friends guide children through the Multiplication Circus where learning times tables is fun.
- Math in a Flash – freeMath In A Flash is an app for elementary school children to practice math facts. It was built for both the iPhone and iPad. The app has an eagle/eaglet theme and when a practice area is done, the app plays sounds of real eagles talking to each other.
- MultiBingo – freeIn the classic game "Bingo", the player has a card with 25 numbers. The BingoMaster announces numbers. The player marks announced numbers on the card. When the player has 5 marked fields in a row (either horizontal, vertical or diagonal), the player has "Bingo".
- Multiplication Genius x19 FreeEncourage your kids to master 9, 12 and 19 Times Table! The multiplication is the most FUNDAMENTAL foundations of mathematics. The more score in this app, the more CONFIDENCE in MATH and school life!!
- Multiplication Rap 2x HD – freeLearn to Multiply by 2 the fun way with D.J. Doc Roc, the Hip Hop Hamster. Includes a music video from Rock 'N Learn's award winning Multiplication Rap DVD and a skip counting video to learn to count by 2 even faster.
- Quizard Lite – freeQuizard Lite is a smart flashcard application that allows you to create sets of up to 20 flashcards for your own use or download them from Quizlet, Flashcard Exchange, Course Hero, or Study Stack on the web. Study material, quiz using multiple choice answers, and then give yourself a final test!
- Reverse Multiplication Table – freeBoss T Maths "Reverse Multiplication Table" is an app that helps acquiring and revising multiplication tables - up TO 10*10.
- Times Table Cloud Click Game – freeTake the drudgery out of learning your multiplication tables. By playing this beautiful game you'll soon know your times tables inside out. Answer the questions as fast as you can but try not to get any penalties. At the end of the game you will be shown your score and awarded a prize monster.
- Times Table Quiz (Multiplication Trainer) – freeHow many multiplications can you resolve in a row? What if time matters? Train yourself and challenge your friends (or parents!) in a math high-score competition!
You may also find useful: