13 Free Addition iPad Apps for Kids
Teach for Free your kids addition with fun, interactive, and engaging iPad App.
You may also find useful:
- 24 Free Chemistry iPad Apps for Students
- 20 Free Multiplication iPad Apps for Kids
- 14 Free Alphabet iPad Apps for Kids
- 21 Free Counting iPad Apps for Kids
- 13 Free Addition iPad Apps for Kids
- 9 Free Subtraction iPad Apps for Kids
- 15 Free Science iPad Apps for Kids
- Butterfly Math Addition – freeThe Butterfly Math Addition app takes this approach in teaching simple concepts in numbers and addition to young minds. We have developed the app in such a way that it is going to be fun to interact/play with the app as well as learn the concepts.
- Computer Carl – freeComputer Carl is a robot. He is feeling very tired because his energy is low. Help guide him through a maze so he can get to a battery to recharge by solving basic addition and subtraction problems.
- Drill Math Word Problems - Banana Math – freeBanana Math App is a fun way to practice and master fundamental math facts. The user interface is simple and clear with no distractions, allowing for kids to focus on learning.
- Equation Creator – freeThe Equation Creator needs help finishing 10 equations! Create the equations from any of the available number or operator tiles to form any correct equation. Practice using the 4 basic mathematical operators with several different settings and modes.
- Let's Do Math! – freeLet's Do Math! is a fun game to practice your addition and subtraction skills. See how far you can get! Build your high score by chaining together perfect answers.
- Math Cakes: Addition Facts – freeDo you want your child to practice their addition facts? Imagine your kids begging you to practice their math flash cards. Math Cakes makes practicing math fun and challenging.
- Math in a Flash – freeMath In A Flash is an app for elementary school children to practice math facts. It was built for both the iPhone and iPad. The app has an eagle/eaglet theme and when a practice area is done, the app plays sounds of real eagles talking to each other.
- Math-tastic Addition – freeMath-tastic is a set of apps specifically focused on the needs of kids learning math. Learning math takes laser-focus and Math-tastic is built from the ground up to provide a focused framework for reinforcing the fundamentals of math while having some fun.
- MathBoard Addition – freeMathBoard Addition is the FREE "Addition Only" version of MathBoard. MathBoard Addition is a highly configurable math app appropriate for all school aged children learning addition.
- MathTappers: Find Sums – freeFind Sums is a simple game designed to help learners to make sense of addition (and subtraction as a related operation), and then to support them in developing accuracy and improving their speed.
- MathWise – freeMathWise--fun for kids, analytics for teachers and parents.
- Motion Math: Hungry Fish – free**Feed your fish and play with numbers!** Practice mental addition and subtraction with Motion Math: Hungry Fish, a delightful learning game that's fun for children and grownups!
- Quizard Lite – freeQuizard Lite is a smart flashcard application that allows you to create sets of up to 20 flashcards for your own use or download them from Quizlet, Flashcard Exchange, Course Hero, or Study Stack on the web. Study material, quiz using multiple choice answers, and then give yourself a final test!
You may also find useful: